This blog combines everything I love.
My child. My future husband. My schooling. Work. Sex. Tattoos. Random hubbub.
I do often post inappropriate things but I also post rather childish and mild mannered things just as often, perhaps even more often. If you are not down with seeing nudity or sexual things, than my page is probably not for you. Everyone else, WELCOME. :]
- Intactivist: Actually, the foreskin has 20,000-80,000 nerve endings, functions that make intercourse run more smoothly (and more pleasurably, for both partners), and keeps the skin of the penis from drying out and getting tough, so it's really not just a flap of skin. Also, infants who undergo circumcision are subjected to immense stress levels comparable to torture, and incredible pain, whether the doctor "used anesthesia" or not. The procedure of strapping infants down and cutting their genitals is horrific, and leads to problems later in life, ranging from deformities to sexual dysfunction to death. In fact, more infants die from circumcisions than SIDS and car crashes each year. And the attested benefits to circumcision are being debunked. It is no cleaner than being circumcised if you teach your child how to properly wash himself (and circumcising for cleanliness purposes is extremely sexist as females produce more smegma than males do and we don't submit them to genital mutilation to stay clean), the studies that say circumcision prevents HIV were improperly and unethically conducted, and the complications that require circumcision are so rare that genital cutting as prevention is absolutely not necessary. There is no reason to routinely circumcise infants.
- Pro-circumcision response: well
- Pro-circumcision response: it's my baby and my property so
- Pro-circumcision response: why are you so obsessed with penises
- Pro-circumcision response: STOP YELLING AT ME OMG YOU INTACTIVISTS ARE SO IMMATURE
If one of my followers doesn’t reblog this
← Older entries Page 1 of 147